Monday, January 2, 2017

Madison Headband


If you are looking for a super simple headband to whip up with some left over yarn, this pattern is perfect! 

I've been making the Madison Headband for years now, and it has faithfully been my best selling finished product. Its open-ended design leaves room for all kinds of creative embellishment and flare. 


While the pattern is written to fit teen to adult, it is incredibly easy to adjust the size to fit any head - all you need to do is adjust the number of repeats you do in between your increase and decrease rows. 





I hope you enjoy! 


It's important to note that the pattern itself is for the headband only! 
The flower embellishments I've used are patterns found elsewhere, on the internet. I've searched for them to link to here, but I have been unsuccessful in finding them as of yet. When I do find them I will be sure to add their links here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment